Saturday, April 9, 2011

Heya! Give us a smile!

Heya, so I'm Catriona (pronounced Katrina), though call me Cat, Cati, Cady, whatever you feel like calling me. ;)

Like everyone I know has made a blog, and I kinda feel left out. Though i'm not gonna let any of those bitches read this one, so let's keep it a secret, kay?

A place to share my darkest secrets, that's what this is gonna be, so shh...!

I'm (not telling) years old. I live in Sweden, though have lived in the Czech Republic, United Kingdom and well, yeah... that's it!

You know, I could tell you more about me, though what's the point in that? You're not a stalker, right?

This blog is like no other, follow me on my journey will I try to survive against life, face my biggest fears, ok, cheesy, I know. But, hey! That's it!

kisses/C


1 comment:

  1. My~my~my...You sound like the girl who I would Love...to PLEASE...You would probably most likely, love me pulling on your hair as my cock is in so deep tickling back of your tonsils! Only after I have your pussy so wet...I would then strap you in my orgasm sex toy machine! No kidding!The way it operates on four wooden paddles with springs. One paddle on each thigh two remaning paddles supporting your Butt cheecks underneath me. Works similar as in
    sea-saw would in playground!Guaranteed to get you off, like never had before!

    ReplyDelete